- Looking to have more effective communication among your staff?
- In the market for team building experience with a practical application?
- Interested in developing better sales techniques?
TEAM DRIVE® IS THE PROGRAM FOR YOU!!!
Identify Behavioral Styles for Effective Communication
"People communicate with those they like and trust"
In a 4 hour program, attendees will gain practical workplace communication skills while experiencing the thrills of wheel-to-wheel kart racing. TEAM DRIVE® will:
- Define observable behaviors
- Develop practical communication skills
- Engage productive team building exercise
TEAM DRIVE educates attendees on a methodology of behavior characteristics based on the DISC platform. DISC, The Universal Language, is a system that identifies individuals on four different observable behavior patterns and emotions. Those behavior styles can be used to better communicate among any audience. Three key points are developed with DISC -
1. Understanding your behavior style
2. Recognize the behavioral style of others
3. Adapt and blend your style for greater, more effective communication!
Ready for Performance Driving? TEAM DRIVE also introduces attendees to hi-performance driving skills to be immediately put in action. Attendees take the new performance driving knowledge to action, competing in a behavior revealing, grand prix-style karting event. These hi-performance machines simulate top-level race car characteristics in a safe environment that everyone can enjoy. Easy to drive, hard to go fast.
TEAM DRIVE is your solution to a practical team building exercise!
TEAM DRIVE is a collaborative effort between FX Racing and renowned sales trainers, the Whetstone Group. For more information about TEAM DRIVE, contact FX Communications at 858.530.1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the Whetstone Group, visit www.whetstonegroup.com.